Thursday, January 2, 2014

Halfway through the School year...almost

Seriously?! I really wanted to keep up with this blog. Obviously that has not happened. But of course, I love me some Currently from Farley and since it is break and I have some time, of course I had to get some blog action in :)

I am absolutely loving being on break. It's amazing how much more relaxed I feel. I have my lesson plans completed through January 24 and I feel good about it!!!! Of course I would LOVE for the break to last longer but this part of the year always seems to fly by. It's the downhill end of the school year.

I've been feeling a bit blah for a couple of days. My mom had the flu on Christmas Eve so I keep hoping I don't get it. I've slept a lot and haven't done too much. I would love to wake up and feel good tomorrow so I can go to the gym and then clean my house. The gym may not happen though as a snow storm is coming and I do no drive in the snow. I"ll take an indoor, at home workout though!



If anyone teaches fourth or fifth grade has a good unit on Penguins or Polar Bears, would you mind sharing? I'm looking for something for fourth grade. Thanks in advance :)

5 comments:

  1. Funny that we were both listening to our kitties. I agree, I can't believe we are half way through the year. I feel like we can start again, and take off running because the end will come so fast. I do not teach 4th or 5th, I have, but I do not have a unit for you. I hope the flu stays away from you...have a great 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I love being on break too- just nice to catch up in all those other areas of life. Enjoy your last few days off.

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your break. I am enjoying my break and don't want it to end!! I hope you feel better!! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a Second Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take long breaks from blogging to! Life just gets busy! Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! Missy TheAdventuresofAClassyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends is my favorite! Hope you feel better soon!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete